MTM Awards Ambassador Opportunities exist for motivated individuals to join as MTM Ambassadors. We are looking for the inspired to empower, celebrate and recognise those that make a difference in communities.
Who Are Ambassadors
- People that are well placed in business & communities
- They help to build awareness and sponsorship opportunities.
- They help spread the word and engage with the company’s vision.
- They advocate the MTM Awards
- They spearhead Our Vision-
- They encourage & enhance the BAME communities through recognition and self-empowerment.
- They are our role models across the country spreading our message of; celebrating the excellence & achievements of the Asian, Black & Ethnic communities.
The choice of MTM Ambassadors is competitive as we grow. This coveted title is open to past MTM Award Winners & embodies the crème de la crème who support, engage & create awareness of the MTM Awards in their designated regions.
MTM recognises the challenges most Asian, Black & Ethnic Communities overcome to get ahead in business & profession, hence we initiated the awards as an incentive to motivate these businesses and community heroes.
Since the introduction of dedicated MTM Ambassadors, we have made great inroads across the region. Through this outreach, the MTM Ambassador has involved many more businesses & community motivators giving the awards a bigger and wider reach.
“As a past winner of the MTM Awards, I am honoured and delighted to have been selected as an Ambassador for this year`s event. This is three in a row and I am humbled to be entrusted with this role. As a role model for many young persons I those in business and community work plus all companies, community groups and or organisations regardless of size or years of experience, to register for the 2018 MTM Awards,”
Georgia Holmes, MTM Best Model Award Winner 2014.