Guide To Nomination
MTM Awards nomination process is simple and straight forward, it is important you read the guide to each award available below on the nomination page.
- ensure you’re making a nomination in the right category
- ensure you choose the right award.
- provide your full name and valid email for verification.
- provide the nominee’s name/business/organisation and valid email for verification.
- send in a brief about your nominee
- how a real difference has been made by the nominee or in case of a business it’s success and impact in its area of operation.
- include evidence of any legacy for organisations or persons in the Special and Community Awards.
- you may nominate in as many categories as you wish.
- the judging panel will take into account information on the nomination form only, no attachments.
- once you have chosen your nominee & completed all boxes simply press MAKE NOMINATION.
By entering you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Please Read Terms & Conditions...
Nominations Close on Sunday July 28th
By entering you agree to our Terms & Conditions and agree to the information in your entry being shared with our judges, solely for the purposes of MTM Awards.
- There may be ‘mystery shopping’ of entrants and you may also be contacted by a member of our team or one of our judges if they believe they need any further information or clarification.
- If you are shortlisted for an award you are expected to attend the event. Please do not enter if you are not prepared to attend.
- The MTM Awards, the organiser of MTM Awards and the Glittering Gala Award Evening accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage incurred or claimed by any business, organisation or person entering the awards
- MTM Awards makes every effort to vet nominees to the awards where possible, we do rely on the honesty, sincerity and truthfulness of all persons making nominations and those nominees nominated. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage suffered or claimed by any party as a result of a dishonest nomination.
- If information comes to light subsequent to awarding of an award which affects the basis of judgement and awarding of that award, MTM Awards reserves the right to cancel the award and rescinds all rights to the usage of the award winners to including the branding of the award in whatsoever form by the recipient.
- This cancellation will be gazetted on our website, social media platform and our associate magazine. Mast The Magazine.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The decision by MTM Awards will be final and not open to any appeal.
- There are no complimentary tickets available.
- MTM Awards are a Black Tie ticketed evening.
All nominees agree to these Terms and Conditions by entering the awards.
MTM Winners Pride There is no greater feeling other than winning an award in a room filled with unique diverse communities and collecting your award from one of the celebrity guests.
As a Winner you are:
- You are recognised as the best.
- You add value and credibility to your business or organisations.
- Winning individual awards express pride in your achievements
- Award winners motivate colleagues and staff
- Award winners inspire trust in business. Inspire trust from your clients, in your business
- Award winners generate business
- Award winners create news & excitement in the media, including social media.
- Award winners enjoy a lifetime experience of collecting an award.
There is no greater feeling other than winning an award in a room filled with unique diverse communities and collecting your award from one of the celebrity guests. Please Go To The Winners page to view past MTM Winners Gallery.